Thursday, 13 June 2013

Trip to the park + OOTD



 Me and my brother Thomas - he doesn't look impressed!
 Me and Auntie Karen
 Me, Auntie Karen and Mum


 Tom having a go on the drums


Mum hasn't quite got the hang of the focus yet!




Top - Zara
Blazer - New Look
Trousers -Next
Shoes - Next
''Love'' bracelet - NYC Forver21
Watch - car booty
Bag - Primark
Leather wristband - Harrods

Today I have a lovely day. I went to a event at a local park. There were things like raffles, car boot sales, country and maypole dancing, icecream vans and bouncy castles. It was a very British affair!
My Auntie Karen, Mum and brother Thomas came along too. I actually managed to snap up a few bargains, even managing to find a hat for a wedding I have coming up (blogpost in the future!)
All in all a good day out. Mum very kindly took some OOTD photos for me. There nothing compared to most of you camera whizz kids but it's better than nothing, eh? I bought these trousers three years ago, they were big for me and I never had the guts to wear them. Mum found while having a little tidy up back along and I was so pleased she did. I like this outfit a lot, I felt very chic in it!
Did you lovely lot get up to anything nice this weekend?


Ps. There's still time to vote for me in the 'Posh fashion awards' for best young blogger! The link is at the top of my blog! Please let me know if you nominate me so I can thank you personally!

10 comments:

  1. Aw this post is so cute! I love your trousers and sunglasses and your hair is gorgeous! Lovely post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! What a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  2. Love your blazer and those print trousers! Your brother is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! You're gorgeous! Your blog is honestly amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much! What a lovely comment xx

      Delete
  4. Your hair and make up looks lovely here, and I love those pants!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this outfit, esp the trousers! Lovely photos and looked like a great day! x x

    ReplyDelete