Friday, 10 May 2013

The Body Shop Pure Detox Rejuvenating Bath soak




I am lucky enough to have a Body Shop clearance shop in my nearest town. I say lucky enough, but on this occasion it's a bit of a pain. I bought this product for half it's original price, fallen in love with it...but it is no longer stocked. WAH BODY SHOP WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE NEED TO DISCONTINUE PERFECTLY GOOD PRODUCTS!?
The main reason I was drawn to this product was the smell. Words cannot describe how good this smells, it makes me want to eat it!
The main thing I love about this product is the packaging! It looks so posh and makes me want to display it rather than use it. (Any one else get that sometimes or just me? haha!)
You need the tiniest amount of it and it will leave you with a moderately scented bath, not too strong so the smell punches you in the face, but not so weak that you might as well of not bothered. 
It is called a 'detox' soak but if I honest I don't really know why. 
I snapped this bottle of goodness up reduced from £3 to £1.50 and now really wish I had picked up two.
Have you ever tried any 'detox' soaks?

No comments:

Post a Comment