Sunday, 19 May 2013

The Body Shop - Cucumber concombre



Right, first off...I'm pretty sure that this product has been discontinued! What is with The Body Shop discontinuing perfectly good products!? Anyway, after a little think, I decided to still blog about this, as you can still pick it up in some outlet Body Shop's. 
This little bad boy was in my local Body Shop reduced from £4 down to £2. I couldn't resist! A girl can never really have enough toners, can she? 
This product has become a daily essential and I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out! Curse you Body Shop!
At first I was slightly skeptical about it being called a freshening water, but that's pretty much the same as a toner right? Even if it's not it works superb as one! Looking back, I really wish I had picked up a few more bottles, £2 was such a steal!
This product claims to refresh and cleanse skin and suitable for all types. I always remove my makeup with a wipe, and then give my face a quick going over with a drop of this on a cotton pad. One negative with this product, is that you need quite allot of it to cleanse your whole face.
This leaves my skins feeling fresh, clean and un clogged from all the gunk it acquires during the day, which is always a win. I also adore the cucumber smell. It doesn't smell artificial at all!
So my overall comment on this is....
BODY SHOP WHY DID YOU DISCONTINUE AN AMAZING PRODUCT!
If you really want to try this, you may find it in the sale in the Body Shop, if not I'm sure you could pick some up on eBay.
One last question - What is the difference between freshening waters and toners?

2 comments:

  1. Great article! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the web.
    Shame on Google for now not positioning this post higher!
    Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

    My homepage ... novoline apps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Αnd that's one of them. Instead of lots of books and affirmative quotes to get through life. After days of green coffee bean extract benefits per week. Position the resistance band green coffee bean extract benefitss you can run 10 mph at 10 percent or 15 percent incline.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; http://greencoffeetime.net/

    ReplyDelete