Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Barry M's Translucent Powder

The lovely Barry from Barry M got in contact with me a few months ago about sending me some products. 
I always seem to leave products I want to review till after I have used them for a couple of months so that I can give the best, honest review of that product possible.
Firstly, I love the packaging. This Nars like rubber casing looks really swish and posh, Plus, this is one of my first ever powders contained like this that hasn't smashed...1000 brownie points to Barry M right now!
I wear MUA matte finish foundation daily, it's a great foundation but doesn't really do what it says on the bottle...It is the most shiny, un-matte foundation I have ever used. But that's where this bad boy comes in!
After dusting a bit of this over my face with my real techniques contour brush my foundation is set for the day, and I am ready to face the world!
You only need a little bit of this product (to avoid looking cakey) and it works a dream. This powder gives good coverage It has a smooth texture and overall is a really good product.
I'm pretty sure this costs £5.95 and can be bought from Boots and on the Barry M website.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, and I love the packaging!
    I'm using the MUA foundation too and like you say, it's the direct opposite of its name, so powder is essential!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I really need new powder but am totally skinto so will def be investigating this! I've been using Rimmel Stay Matte and honestly I think it makes my skin even greasier! Gross :((

    Sara at BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete