Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Badminton Horse Trials: OOTD, jumps and shopping!



Due to the crazy amount of photos within the post I am not going to type a huge introduction.
All I need to say is that below are a collection of photos I took whilst camping at Badminton Horse Trials and underneath the photos there are captions where appropriate. 
I hope you enjoy this photo packed post! 


Top - Joules
Zip up jumper - Lazy Jacks
Hat - Christmas pressie
Jeans - Primark
Bag - Primark
Wellie - Hunter
 Wellies - Hunter
Dress - Primark
Jumper - Primark
Tweed coat - Rydale
Bag - Primark

 My Digger dog
 Our friends dog Kia, this photo makes me laugh so much!
 These bad boys are essential!
 Can you spy Kia on the right!? aha!
Kia's ears in this photo are hilarious!
 I wore my Joules Elephant polo on cross country day - it's so comfy
 even when I camping it is still evident that I am a blogger haha!
A wee spot of shopping
 Since I have a fair few pen friends I always leap at any opportunity to buy cards

this stuff is amazing when camping
proper camping food, mmmmn

cross country day
The Badminton house


doing a spot of shopping




Me, the family and some friends watching cross country








does anyone else think that Digger looks like the dog from the doggy dentures ad? haha!
 this fall was awful, I felt so sorry for the rider and poor horse










Zara Phillips



Hope you enjoyed this slightly different post!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. I love your dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Laughing so much at the man in the bowler hat photobombing the first one of you and your family and friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really good :) I love your outfit! x
    nicole
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete