Saturday, 20 April 2013

OOTD: Pinafore dress



 White t-shirt - Primark
Pinafore dress - New Look
Black tights - Tescos
Scarf - Peacocks (old season)
Bag - Zara office city bag
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Primark

I love this outfit. I wore it to my best friend Emily's birthday party a couple of weeks back and received lots of compliments on it. I ideally wanted to wear a gold chain with it, similar to the one Zoe from Zoella wore in a few of her recent videos but I don't think I could pull it off. I guess this outfit is also in keeping with big trends this year, fitting into the monochrome category. You may have guessed by now that I don't like HATE  wearing trousers. I would much rather wear an outfit that enables me to wear tights and actually be able to bend my legs. It's just so much more comfortable. That's why this is a winner in my books, it ticks all the boxes. My only problem is that I can't find anything to put on over the top, be it a blazer, coat or cardigan that looks ok with it. If anyone has any suggestions please leave a comment with any suggestions.

Also, if you want to buy the gorgeous pinafore dress, the link is below:



24 comments:

  1. Love that pinafore! You've styled it so well!
    Love the Scarf!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a lovely comment, thankyou so much! I got the scarf for my birthday 2 years ago and it hasn't come off since haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your pinafore, its so nice. I recently bought the office bag too. Its my favorite bag now! :)
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, so many people have it! It's mine too! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the bag! ;) We're bag twins haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pinafore and the bag x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this bag and I love it! Cute scarf as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing right! Thankyou xx

      Delete
  6. this looks so lovely on you! really want to buy a pinafore dress but fear i may look like an overgrown 5 year old ha! love your blog, followed! would love if you could pop by mine if you had the chance, thank you!xxx

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, no give it a go - see if it works! Thankyou, will have a look!xxx

      Delete
  7. Love this. You look great. Love your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! Loving the pinafore trend! :) X
    justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your legs are to die for! Jealoussss.




    www.palindromepoppet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Zara bag soo much! Well jealous and the pinafore looks so cute
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beauty! Thankyou so much xx

      Delete
  11. You're so pretty ! I've only been reading your blog a day or two and I'm already obsessed ! xx
    daintysprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much for literally the nicest comment ever! Will check out your bog now xx

      Delete
  12. Love the bag! Zara always seem to have some georgeous bags.

    ReplyDelete