Friday, 19 April 2013

Life update: Where I've been!

I'm finally back! I have been taking a little break from blogging recently but am back now.
Life has been like a whirlwind. I have had an amazing couple of weeks doing some really fun things:

  • Being in 'Honk!' the musical taking part in the swan ballet.
  • Going to a crazy campout
  • Weekend away to Windsor
  • Lots of family meetups
  • Car boots sale shopping 
  • Church camp
and much much more! I'm back now and have some really exciting posts coming up soon...here are a few to look out for:

  • Badminton Horse Trials - OOTD/Jump/Haul/Photos
  • Nerd glasses
  • Fashion designer in the making: magazine print corset
  • How I conceal
  • Meet my  new baby - Zara office/city bag
  • What's in my bag
So there you go! Below are a few pictures of my Easter holidays as I always feel that a blogpost is naked without photos...just me? Hope you all had an amazing Easter! 


inside our dining marquee at camp  
Me and Becca in our outfits for the show
 Swan ballet
me looking like an absolute silly person posing with a lucozade bottle....don't ask haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment