Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Wishlist Wednesday's 01

I have decided to start doing a few 'series' on my blog, and one of them is 'Wishlist Wednesday's'.
I love reading other peoples wishlists, as more often than not, I find some great bargains because of them.
I hope you all enjoy this series, and if you have done a wishlist recently, please comment with the link!
First off I will start with the three items from New Look Teens.
Teens floral printed bunny ears
Aren't these just the definition of cute!? They look so summery and I NEED them for festival season!
£2 (buy here)
Teens black lace up chelsea boots
I am in love with them, and they need to come into my life asap! I tend to live in my tan flat boots, yet these are such a classic I'm sure they can share the limelight!
(£12 in the sale! Buy here)
Teens grey top hat cat sweater
Isn't this just the cutest!? I think this would make the simplest of jeans look so much more cute and slightly preppy.
This is in the sale reduced from £16.99 to £7! BARGAIN!
(Buy here)
Now onto the two things that aren't from New Look for teens...
Urban Decay Oz the great and powerful Theodora palette
 Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite film, always has been, always will be! So Urban Decay have pretty much combined my two favorite things...Oz and makeup! There's no way my poor little teenage budget can afford this but oh well...here's dreaming!
(Buy here)
Mulberry over sized willow tote
Now for the most un realistic item on my wishlist. There is no way in a million years I could ever justify spending that much on a bag! Not while there are still children going hungry in the world, no way. Oh well, a girl can dream!
(Buy here)

Any items on this list that you're after?

3 comments:

  1. I really want the UD palette but it's too expensive and I wouldn't use all of the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Nude Willow Tote so mcuh haha :D How can i justify spending that amount of money though :O damn Mulberry and their beautiful bags :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't tht mulberry bag just perfection!! One day... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete