Sunday, 17 March 2013

Style resolution!

(picture - weheartit)
Watching London Fashion Week live has inspired me no end. (Read my previous post on LFW here) Not necessarily just on the catwalk, but off too. Due to this, I have decided to make a style resolution. Yes, yes – I know it’s not the New Year, but I’m late with everything. The Downton Abbey craze, Harry Potter, the I heart book trilogy so what harm will throwing a New Year’s resolution into the mix too? Anyway…technically it’s not a New Year resolution, it’s a style resolution!

Don’t be afraid to dress up. It is known that me and my friends love any excuse to dress up. Quite literally. But on some occasions I do chicken out of wearing an outfit I love, saying to my mum “Everyone will be wearing jeans and t-shirts, I’m going to look like a massive try hard!” From now on I really want to just wear what I want to wear. If I feel good in it, chances are I will look happier and just generally have a better day! It’s better to be overdressed than under dressed ey?
Are you going to make any changes to your wardrobe after fashion week?

No comments:

Post a Comment