Saturday, 2 February 2013

My Birthday!


I turned 15 on Wednesday (You can read my year older post here!)
I had a truly wonderful day, even if I had to go to school.
To be quite frank, I don't mind school on option days, I just hate it on core days (double maths + double science +english = not fun...atal!) so luckily on Wednesday I had History, and any day with history involved is a good day in my books.
After all -
"you cannot predict the future, but you can understand the past"
Someone quoted this to me recently and I love it!
Anyway, enough about my love for history!
After coming home from school I got to see my Grandad who I haven't seen for ages, so that was lovely!
(me and the girls in the canteen at lunch)
 
Then, some of my girlfriends came round and we giggled and gossiped away for a few hours.
I had great fun singing my heart out to Taylor Swift and eating my body weight in chocolate fudge cake, bliss.
To top the evening off, some of my Auntie's came round and we had a good old natter like a bunch of old women, haha!
Overall, my birthday was a good day indeed!
Thank you so much to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, gave me lovely presents and just made the day so lovely!
Ps, reading this back I realise I have used copious amounts of exclamation marks, woopsies haha!

8 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you good a good birthday!(:


    Paige x
    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday lovely, sounds like your had a good day!xx

    vintage teapot//fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, so jealous you don't have to wear a school uniform x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oh we do normally, it was just a non uniform day at school xx

      Delete
  4. Happy Belated Birthdays I am glad you has fun :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete