Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Bristol bloggers meet!

 
 Thanks to @jennaayTPOF for the table photos!

 
Thanks to @roxysmakeupbox for the picture of me and Emily!
 
I attended the Bristol bloggers meetup on Saturday and had a fab time! I was ridiculously nervous, and that's an understatement. Rather than letting my nerves take over, and not go at all, my lovely friend Emily offered to come too, as although she doesn’t have a blog, she reads a few!
We got the train from Castle Cary up to Temple Meads in Bristol. We were both freezing. We really didn't dress well considering how cold it was!
Everyone at the meet up was lovely. I was sat next to the gorgeous Becky from http://www.beautybecky.blogspot.co.uk/ and opposite the lovely girls from http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/
We had a little natter, drinks and some people had food.
I was surprised at how welcoming everyone was. I was so worried that people wouldn't even give us the time of day because of our age, so everyone’s response was really appreciated!
*warning, I'm going to go off on a tandem here*
If you ever go into Frankies and Bennies...you have to order the Amalfi Sunrise! It's a mix of pomegranate syrup and orange juice amongst other things, and it's lush!
Overall it was a lovely day! I want to thank Alessia from http://whispersfromangels.blogspot.co.uk/ and Sasha from http://ramblingsofabeautybird.blogspot.co.uk/ so so much for organising such a great event! The did such a superb job and are equally as lovely in real life as they are online!
Oh and expect lots of reviews coming up on some of the incredible products that were in the goodie bags....even the Benefit fine one one *screams with excitement!*



4 comments:

  1. It was such a good day :) x
    Vicki x

    missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wishes expert view concerning blogging after that i advise
    him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious job.


    Here is my webpage ... gratis spiele spielen

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a wonderful day and it was lovely meeting you! Ooh I look forward to your reviews :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gгeеtings! Verу useful аdvicе within thіs ρost!
    It is the little сhangeѕ that proԁuce the biggest chаnges.

    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Hегe is my blοg post; relevant internet site

    ReplyDelete