If you've received some money for Christmas and want to treat yourself but need some inspiration above are some of the things I'm currently lusting after. You never know, you might see something that you also would love to give a try.
1) Black Snake print zip bottom hobo bag. This bag is beautiful, just beautiful. Nothing more needs to be said. £14.99 - New Look - Buy Here.
2) Pink Tangle Teezer. These are set to be amaaaaazing! Everyone raves about them so I want to jump onto the band waggon. These are available from Boots, Amazon and loads of other places. They cost around £9.99.
3)The perks of being a wallflower DVD, I saw this film in cinemas a couple of months ago and it was so sad, yet so beautiful! If you're going to buy this, let me warn you...tissues at the ready!! You can buy this from Amazon for £11.99
4) The sanctuary foaming bath soak. As you all know, I adore baths. I got a sample of this bath soak back a long and love it. It smells divine and you end up with so many bubbles! If you want a little bath time luxury this is the product for you. It costs £5.50 from Boots.
5) Sanctuary pampering lavender mask. Can you tell...I love sanctuary products!? After seeing FleurdeForces review on this eye mask I am majorly lusting after it! £7 from Boots.
6) Soap and Glory sugar crush body scrub. This scent is amazing, literally the nicest thing ever. Every time I walk past it in Boots I can't resist having a little sniff. I need to get myself some of this asap! £6.50 Boots.
7) Jesus Christ Superstar the musical DVD. Amazon £8
8) The notebook DVD. Everyone talks about this and tweets about it....but I have never seen it!