Sunday, 6 January 2013

Post it note notice!

Tumblr_mfy9gjogfa1s14z3io1_500_large
(Picture-weheartit.com)
 
Hey folks!
Things here aren't so great the moment. You may be wondering why I haven't blogged in what seems like agggges (well, apart from my Sudocrem post) and its down to two reasons...
1) My laptop has died :(
I spent a fair bit of yesterday in tears, 3 years worth of photos are gone! But, hopefully the magic men over at my local computing shop can work there wonders and miraculously fix it for me...and then probably leave me with a rather big bill.
2) I'm an absolute baby and have a stye and spent most of my weekend complaining to myself about how it hurts. Did it make it feel any better? No! Did it make me feel any better? No! Did it do anything apart from annoy all my family and make me cry at the same time? NO!
So overall, a bad weekend. But hopefully I will be back getting into the swing of blogging once all my problems are done and dusted and my laptop finally regains power *prays*


1 comment:

  1. that has happened to my laptop before, don't worry it can all be recovered :)

    www.HiddenFreckles.com

    ReplyDelete