Sunday, 20 January 2013

OOTD: Dog tooth cardigan

Vestop - Primark
Cardigan - Primark
Jeanes - New Look
Shoes - New Look
I have never owned anything dog print before. I have always been drawn to it in shops but never really had the guts to buy anything in the print, for sake I won't ever wear it.
But, alas, a couple of weeks ago I bought one too!
After nearly being put of by the fact that the one and only Rylan also wore it on X Factor this week, I highly doubted how wearable and versatile this print would be.
A couple of weeks later, it's love!
I practically live in this cardigan (have even slept in once!)
It has now become a firm staple in my wardrobe, expect to see it in many more OOTD's to come!


11 comments:

  1. I love houndstooth but don't own any of it either...must change that! I really like your shoes, the shape of them is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's such a great print, thankyou!xxx

      Delete
  2. such a lovely cardigan! goes so well with your whole outfit :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried on a similar jumper from Primark but it was just not a good fit! I have a pair of houndstooth skinnies which I love :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great print! Thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete
  4. Soooo cute! I love the houndstooth print! Following now :)
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just brought some dogtooth print trousers and love them!
    lovely outfit!

    belle-glamour.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete