Sunday, 18 November 2012

Tresemme Keratin Smooth heat protectant spray




I bought this spray about a month and a half ago after seeing it on special in Boots.
(I paid around £3 for it, but I think it's normally £5.50)
The nozzle for this is a-mazing! The spray covers a large area meaning full coverage, rather than only have spots of your hair protected for heated hair tools.
This heat protection spray always leave my hair looking allot less frizzy than usual and it leaves it silky soft.
You get so much in a bottle!
I have used this spray a fair few times already and there isn't even a dent in it yet. I definitely think this spray will last me a while!
The scent is amazing! I'm rubbish when it comes to describing scents but I guarantee you it smells divine!
Final two advantages are:
1) It's not sticky! So many heat protection sprays are horrible to use as there sticky but this one isn't at all!
2) It feel really light in your hair and doesn't weight it down.
This product is a definite favourite from now on!
I will certainly be re-purchasing when it finally runs out!


5 comments:

  1. Great post!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this at the moment, I just blogged about it yesterday haha. Would love for you to check it out: www.gloss-aholic.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely no wrong or right solution to build
    a website. We've web pages related to just one area of interest and as well internet sites about entirely unrelated products. It’s really your responsibility which often way you wish to visit. One thing though…you highly recommend Tumblr, why is it that you may spend funds on creating a .internet.. I’ve often considered when this ended up being critical. An answer could be brilliant!
    Look at my page :: Www.Treatmentforgenitalwarts.Info

    ReplyDelete
  4. The year progresses with you actually, I'm sure! Could that develop into certainly likely to provide you your internet site translated into German? The english language is usually my personal next expressions.
    Visit my site : Remedies For Genital Warts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trust each of the basics you’ve presented on your article.
    They're extremely persuasive and might certainly operate. Nevertheless, a posts are incredibly small for newbies. May well anyone you need to increase these a lttle bit from following moment? Just article.
    Stop by my blog post People records

    ReplyDelete