Tuesday, 6 November 2012

OOTD: Peplum Floral dress & GCSE's



Dress - River Island
Shoes - New Look
Nails - Barry M red glitter
Going to be quiet on the blogging front this week.
I have a physics exam on Thursday and I am petrified. Science is my weakest subject so it's non stop revision from here on out! I am already sick of the electromagnetic spectrum and have found myself bashing my head against textbooks.
Hey ho, got many more years of this so better get used to it!
Have a lovely week!


14 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!
    Good luck on your physics, I sat the same one last turnover and it was a lot easier than I anticipated! My C2 is tomorrow and I'm really not sure it's gonna be the same story, ahhhhh!

    aisforayla.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Hopefully it will be! Good luck! <3

      Delete
  2. love the dress! looks amazing!
    erggh I hated physics with a passion! why does it even exist? Iam so glad school is over for me! haha
    Goodluck on the exam :)

    Hareem xx

    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you not freezing?! I'm crashing higher(Scottish A level) physics this year so I know how you feel, good luck :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party I wore it to was inside so It was ok, haha! You too! Xx

      Delete
  4. Fab Dress! New follower!
    http://lovelifeandmakeup.blogspot.ie/
    Hannah :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!

    & good luck in your exam hun' New follower :)

    www.fromrachaelclaire.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit you look gorgeous! xo

    You have a new follower! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous! X
    www.cariadity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is so lovely very jealous

    if your have the time: lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete