Tuesday, 13 November 2012

My OCC box!





 
I hope all of you have seen my post on Operation Christmas Child?
If not you can see it here.
Anyway, I got a few tweets from people saying that they would like it if I did a post on my shoebox.
I'm doing a box for 11-14 boys and 11-14 girls!
Above you can see all the goodies I bought to fill the boxes with.
If you are planning on doing a box I strongly advise you take a trip to poundland or 99p world.
I picked up most of the stuff in there, and if you buy the stuff cheap, you might be able to do 2 boxes!
Please comment and let me know if you do a box!
Oh and don't forget, the deadline is FAST approaching!

2 comments:

  1. I posted about my box last week and dropped it in yesterday! It was so fun to make! :) Wilkos was my favourite place as I managed to get so many things although I still ended up spending like £15 on one box!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love your box. It's such an amazing charity and so worth it.
    It looks like you've spent loads of effort on choosing what to put into it, love the sunglasses! haha x

    ReplyDelete