Monday, 5 November 2012

Liebester Award

I've been tagged this week by the lovely Hannah from A Pretty Mess and awarded the Liebest Award from her! I love things like this. It's one of the things I like most about blogging, the whole communtiy feel to it!
In order to be able to accept the award and to be able to display the badge on my blog I have to do the following:
1) What's your dream job?
A fashion/beauty journalist, window dresser or Vicar, strange mix I know!
2) Who's make up do you see and become the green eyed monster?
Kim Kardashian
3) If you could only read one blog and thats it.. who's would it be?
Laura's from A secret dairy of a fashion journalist.
4) You're on a deserted island and a hot guy/girl is coming to save you. What 3 make up items did you save?
Eyeliner, Bronzer and concealer
5) What product do you live by?
Sudocrem!
6) Your motto?
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
7) Favourite film?
Wizard of Oz, Bridget Jones, SATC
8) What's your favourite cocktail and place to drink it?
I can't drink I'm only 14 (Nearly 15!)
9) What's the most played song on your iTunes?
The rend collective - the cost
10) What's your most viewed post?
My makeup storage
11) Who makes you the happiest?
My mum/ best friend Lauren
I'm nominating:
My questions are:
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2) Favourite lipstick?
3) Least favourite brand of makeup?
4) Favourite brand of makeup?
5) TOWIE: love it or hate it!?
6) Favourite SATC character?
7) TV crush?
8) Style icon?
9) Where is your favourite place to go to relax?
10) Favourite makeup product, EVER?



Thanks again to Hannah!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment