Sunday, 25 November 2012

I'm on Instagram!

Ok I confess...I'm a bit of an Instagram addict.
I love the whole concept of capturing memories on your phone because, quite frankly my camera is far to big to carry round daily yet instagram enables you to not miss those little moments when you don't have a camera to hand.
I have had instagram since June now, but never mentioned it on my blog (don't know why!)
Anyway, I am going to start doing 'fortnight in Instagram' posts!
I love seeing other people's instagram posts and I think It really helps to get the know the person behind the blog.
I'm not going to do my first fortnight in Instagram post till next week because I didn't know where to start with this one, so instead I put every single photo I have ever posted on instagram above!
Amounts to quite allot!
If you wish to follow me on instagram my user name is :
lucy_abigail
If you would like me to follow you as well, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment