Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Tom's first OOTD!







Jumper - Next
Chinos - Next
Trainers - Sports direct
 
This is Tom's first appearance on my blog. I went shopping with him on Thursday and treated him to some new clothes from Next. Next is such a great place to shop. Our local Next happens to be a Next Clearance (double bonus!) I always pick up some great bargains in there, and Thursday was the same as usual. Next have such a great selection of boys clothes. The stock they have in at the moment is smart yet casual and I think it looks really sweet on Thomas.
Plus Next is a brand that I really trust, and I have never had a problem on the quality front from next. That is very important when it comes to buying clothes for boys. If you want to test clothes for quality and strength, Tom is the boy to do it. He lives in the garden (not literally obviously!) and is always riding his bike/motorbike, building dirt tracks and everything else that concerns dirt, mud, and being a crazy, loud troublesome boy!
Prices are also very reasonable at Next, especially if you go sale shopping!
Tom loves his new outfit, and lept at the chance of being on my blog.
Overall If you're looking for quality, stylish clothing for little boys, Next is the place to go! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweater! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete