Thursday, 18 October 2012

OOTD: Tweed coat and MUdDZ wellies!


Thick Leggings - Hooch for Matalan
Top - River Island
Scarf - Primark
Jacket - Rydale
Wellies - MUdDZ
 
Yesterday I took Digger for a walk. It was a lovely sunny day, but still had that autumnal chill to it. I wore my tweed coat. I bought it from the Royal Bath and West Show back in May from the Rydale (also known as Yorkshire clothing company) stall. I was looking for a fitted tweed blazer, the same style as the Jack Wills ones, but all the ones I tried on were either to big, to small, or to expensive!
I tried this one on and loved it. Yes it's not the fitted blazer style I was aiming for, but I love it none the same.
I haven't really got much wear out of it up until now, because It's really thick and you have to wait till really chilly, frosty days to wear it.
It cost around the £70 mark which I think is pretty good considering it's tweed!
The only downside to this coat is the lining. It is the brightest pink I have ever seen...ever. It doesn't look nice at all and I feel it makes the coat look extremely cheap.
Overall I love it, I just try to keep the lining hidden.
Do you own a tweed coat/blazer?


9 comments:

  1. Love your outfit :) I have the Same muddz :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, aren't they just amazing!? xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit. I love your jacket, I'm after one of these! Seen a gorgeous one in next! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Oh there is also an amazing one in Primark at the mo! X

      Delete
  3. That jacket is soo cute! you look lovely

    if you have the time: lizzie-florence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete