Sunday, 7 October 2012

OOTD: Floral Skirt and Pearls




Boots - Primark (Post coming soon!)
Tights - New Look
Skirt - Primark
Vestop - Topshop
Pearls - Local Boutique
(Digger wanted to be in the OOTD!)

This is what I wore out and about today. I haven't really been up to much this week. Just the usual moochings of life. School work is really starting to pile on, at a rather alarming rate. In November I'm sitting my first GCSE in the sports hall, in exam conditions (AHHHH!)
I have done a few controlled assessments for my GCSE's already but they were done in classrooms and don't seem as daunting as the ones done whilst sat on the individual little tables in the sports hall!

But.....onto the good news, I'M GOING TO NEW YORK IN OCTOBER HALF TERM!
I'm trying to push my science exam to the back of my head and just focus on this, I am ridiculously excited! Expect a full blog post of pictures/outfits and a haul of all my goings on in New York once I'm back.
Are you looking forward to anything exciting at the moment?

 


15 comments:

  1. These photos are so cute! Love your outfit too lovely its really pretty :))

    Terri xo - littlegoldstars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the outfit :) exactly what id wear :)
      http://natasha101star.blogspot.co.uk/ Natasha x

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! Love your skirt and the tights! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is lovely, good find! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt - cannot believe its primark :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yes Primark have some really nice pieces in there at the mo! xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh your dog is so cute! Lovely skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And have fun at New York. I wish I could go there too!

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! Don't worry about the exams, they end up much easier than you expect if your well prepared! I remember being in the exact same position this time last year with my first Physics exam!

    Love your blog, following now! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete