Monday, 22 October 2012

NOTD: I have nails!




This is my first ever NOTD!
Up until recently I used to bite my nails and to be completely honest, I couldn't even say I had nails as I used to bite them so low. Recently I have found an amazing product (blog post coming soon!) that basically tastes disgusting and stops you putting your thumb anywhere near your mouth.
2 months or so has gone by, and I now feel that I have decent size nails...although I still want them longer haha!
14 years have gone past and I have never had to paint my nails, so that's why they look a bit messy!
I bought 'Red Glitter' and 'Raspberry' taking advantage of Boots 3 for 2 offer on at the moment!
The clear colour is my mum's, I'm using allot of her colours at the moment since my collection consists of 5 colours and 3 of them are shades of pink!
Hope you like my fist nail of the day!
Expect many more in the future!

4 comments:

  1. I'm always biting my nails but still can keed them long, hehe! Gorgeous combination perfect this season, xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Raspberry colour. :)

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look lovely! I'm loving the red glitter from Barry M, will have to check it out xxxx

    ReplyDelete