Monday, 15 October 2012

Next Wishlist!

(Sorry the images are a bit blurry!)

From left to right:
Purple Geo print dress £65 (buy here)
Black Jacquard Print Skinny Jeans £28 (buy here)
Quilted Jacket £55 (buy here)
Printed Skirt £38 (buy here)
Black Gold wedges £32 (buy here)
Black Leather Look PU Shorts £22 (buy here)
 
I have been loving Next recently! They have some beautiful, unique pieces, and I have quite an extensive wishlist of things I would really like to purchase.
(Bank balance pleaaase grow, grow, grow!)
My favourite's out of these have to be those to die for shoes...just look at them!
They just scream Christmas/NYE parties to me!
Ps. I really need to go on a spending ban haha!

3 comments:

  1. I love the quilted jacket, really want to get one for the a/w :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather look shorts <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many lovely items!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie, EOS and more! it's worldwide too :)

    ReplyDelete