Friday, 19 October 2012

Next Wishlist: Dresses!

From left to right:
Black Embellished Maxi Dress £70 (can't seem to get the link to work, sorry!)
Wow Navy Maxi Dress £40 (buy here)
Nude Embellished Dippy Hem Dress £45 (buy here)
Purple Flocked Shift Dress £50 (buy here)
Lace Dress £60 (buy here)
Printed Dress £50 (buy here)

You may have seen last week I did a wish list on my favourite pieces from the Next website. Whilst picking my favourites, I realised just how many dresses I adore from Next this season. I decided they needed a whole post to themselves....so think of this as a Next dress appreciation post.
Next have such a great range of dresses at the moment, as you can see from above.
If it's a short dress, maxi dress, floral dress, lace dress, you name it, Next have it!
You can probably tell by my last couple of posts that I have really been loving Next recently. Although Next is a high-street store, I definitely consider it as a more high end one as Next always have such great quality.
When I go to New York in 2 weeks’ time I need a dress to wear for Broadway, and I am currently lusting after the Purple flocked shift dress but sadly my bank balance isn’t looking to healthy at the moment, what with Christmas on the way. Oh well, a girl can still dream haha!
Which dress is your fave?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection, the nude & black dress is my fave! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas 2014 Dress.They're lovely but right now we'd have a heck of a time planting them in the frozen ground and the photos are very nice......................its really great to view your blog, its informative and helpful sharing.....
    keep it up...Christmas & New Year Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete