Saturday, 27 October 2012

MUA Matte Foundation


I have been searching for my perfect foundation for yonks. I have tried and tested a ridiculous amount, but finally found the one! Cue MUA's Matte foundation!
MUA claims:
"Velvet smooth, long-lasting finish. A creamy texture that blends beautifully for that perfect velvet finish and long-lasting matte complexion."
The packaging is great. Doesn't look cheap, tacky and I like how it's a squeezy tube rather than a pump, as I always find I can get every last bit out of this kind of tube, rather than a pump.
The formulation is great. It's not thick and unspreadable, yet on the other hand it's not watery. It's easy to apply and blends beautifully! It is extremely build-able and you can keep going until you have the desired coverage. I tend to wear 2 layers and 3 on area's of redness or to cover spots. 
I picked it up in shade 1 'soft sand' and it is almost identical to my skin colour.
The only fault I have is that it's branded as a matte product, but it couldn't be more different. It is incredibly shiny. If your looking for a matte foundation this is not the one for you.
Once I have applied some pressed powder over the top is looks very natural. This foundation is extremely long wearing and doesn't need touching up for hours on end.
This foundation also doesn't irritate my skin which is a great bonus!
Now onto the price....£2!
This foundation really does tick all the boxes. I have already re-purchased 3 times and think I will be many more times!
Let me know if you have/ are going to give MUA's function a try?


No comments:

Post a Comment