Saturday, 6 October 2012

FOTD: Purple/Green smoky eye!




I love my MUA palettes ridiculous ammounts. I have 3 and they certainly are my 'go to' palettes. What makeup loving girl can argue with an eyeshadow palette with perfectly pigmented colours for only £4! Last night I was feeling idol, so decided to create a ivy green Bond girl inspired look.
I went for a heavy pink blush, green on the lid (beautiful colour from vivo, post coming soon!) and purple on the lash line. You may also notice that I put a very minimal ammount of mascara on. I used to put lashings of the stuff on, but recently I have really been toneing down on the mascara front due to the fact that a few of my lashes have been falling out.
Hope you have all had a good week, enjoy the weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I know everyone raves about it but I've never seen a mua eye palette post. I actually had the same problem with my eyelashes and found if I wear less mascara and ad a small black eyeliner line on my lid you get a similar full lash effect. :-)

    Hannah @ aprettymessuk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got one specifically on my MUA palettes coming up! Ah I will have to try that! Thankyou!x

      Delete
  2. Nice, they dont sell MUA palette's here but I just got Glomour Night in a swap I so excited to use it.

    Thanks for passing by my blog braveness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's a shame, luckily for me they sell them in my local town! x

      Delete
  3. such a gorgeous look xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple on you, looks beaut! :)

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete