Saturday, 6 October 2012

Favourite time of the year!

It's no secret that I absolutely adore this time of year! The scents, feel, atmosphere and chilly temperature make me all warm and fuzzy inside. September through to February are always the most exciting for me! There is just so so much to look forward too! Bonfire Night, Halloween, Local carnival, CHRISTMAS, New Years, Christingle, My Birthday and amongst that all the exciting parties I have to look forward too! There really is nothing quite like walking in a massive warm winters coat, wrapped in a big fluffy scarf whilst wearing winter boots, nothing! I'm not really much of a summer girl (good job living in England!) and love the chill of autumn/winter.
Below are some of my favourite a/w pictures from weheartit that get me saying
'PLEASE LET IT SNOW THIS YEAR!'




 

1 comment: