Friday, 12 October 2012

A/W top 5 picks: Scarves!


1) Alexander McQueenSkull-print silk-chiffon scarf£165 Net a porter
2) Joules cocoon Womens Silk Scarf£29.95
3)Vintage Stitch scarf £25 cath kidston
4) Monsoon Lysander silk scarf £35
5) Raining cats and dogs scarf Next £14

I adore wearing scarfs in the Autumn, there's nothing quite like being wrapped up all snug in a scarf . I must admit, I have quite a scary collection of scarves! There is just so many different ones out there so I decided to do a post on my 5 favourite winter scarfs on the market right now.
(like my top 5 winter boots post)
I'm currently lusting after all of them. *sigh*
There is a huge vary of prices, colours and patterns between them and I would love to know which one of these 5 is your favourite, so please comment below and let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment