Sunday, 14 October 2012

100 Milestone Thank you!

Recently I have been loving getting back into the swing of blogging. I love having something to focus on and enjoy every aspect of blogging. I especially enjoyed taking part in the #bbloggers chat this Wednesday as I haven't done so in ages! I forgot how friendly the blogging community is and am so thankful for all the lovely comments and tweets I have had over the last week or so.
Then, to top it all off....I reached 100 GFC followers. I'm so grateful to every single one of you, it means so much that you take the time to come and have a look on my little corner of the Internet.
I'm planning of doing a giveaway once back from New York, meaning that I can buy a giveaway prize whilst there!
Thank you again!

5 comments:

  1. ahh well done lovely! Have fun in New York!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching your 100 followers!!! Your blog is super cute and I love your latest outfit post, you should post them often! Thanks for sharing your link via twitter, hope you check and like my blog too! :)


    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching your 100 follower milestone sweetie :D

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm a new follower but I look forward to getting to know you through your posts :)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats darling I'm a new follower, but you definitely deserve loads1 your blog is great, love the mix of your posts :D xxx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete