Saturday, 29 September 2012

OOTD: Primark Blazer!


Blazer - Primark
Vest top - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Leggings - New Look

 I have decided to set myself a 'pre' New Years resolution, to blog more. The theory is that if I start this one now there will be less to do in January (ie. MUST stop sucking my thumb..I mean come on Lucy, you're nearly 15!?) I really have de-cluttered my life recently. Many things that were resting heavy on my shoulders have been sorted out of got rid off. So life's pretty good at the moment.
Oh and in case you want to know... its 85 days to CHRISTMAS!
I'm sorry, one thing you will learn over the coming months it that I am a Christmas junkie (to the extent that I just bought my tree haha!) Expect lots & lots of Christmasy posts in the build up to Christmas! Also if there are any post's you wish to see let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. wow i'm loving the blazer! That's what's so great about primark, you can find little gems like that for affordable prices! cant wait to go have a shop now, great post :)

    ReplyDelete