Saturday, 1 September 2012

An apology....Where I've been!


(Javea Beach, Spain)
I think I owe a big apology to you all. I haven't post in what seems like months! I have been super super busy this summer (as always!) and did have some scheduled posts set up but it appears only 1 went live! Meaning you haven't had a post from me in ages! But I'm finally back, and things are slowly slowing down, although I'm sure as school gets properly underway I was once again be bombarded with revision papers to complete! But hey ho! I think I am going to have to learn to manage my time a bit better...the amount of hours I have wasted watching beauty guru youtube videos and vlog is ridiculous!
Now that I'm back expect regular posts!
Hope you all had a lovely summer!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks gorgeous! I could just jet off to somewhere sunny and lie on a beach with a good book...

    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I am now following you.

    http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete