Thursday, 12 July 2012

OOTD: Me, my snood, and I


Cardigan, vestop, snood - all primark.
So recently life has been a whirlwind. From Science and English GCSE's to dance exams, hospital scans and working extremely long shifts at work!
Things are finally starting to slow down and It feel great to say that I have finished all of my GCSE's.....for this school year! Its over but only for eight weeks sadly!
Im SO excited for summer!
This year I am so lucky and my summer is going to be jam packed with giggles and amazing memories. I've also only got one week left at school *does a little dance*
Ohh and on next wednesday me and the girls get to miss a day of school and were off to London town to go shopping in the morning, and to see Wicked at West End in the late afternoon....I'm sooo excited!
So theres a little catchup of whats going on in my life at the moment.
What about you lovely lot?
Keep safe 

No comments:

Post a Comment