Tuesday, 5 June 2012

OOTD: Living the Dream


Jumpsuit - Matalan

Just a quick post for you all today as I’m bogged under with boring errands to run and essays to write! Hope your all having a fab Jubilee weekend! Love the way the whole country comes together, hangs out bunt in and joins in with the celebrations! I just love bunting....perhaps a bit too much though haha!
Also, I couldn’t resist mentioning, don’t you agree Kate Middleton looks absolutely stunning whilst on the Thames parade! I adored her red dress! Recently though, I have seen a lot of negativity surrounding her, accusing Kate of playing it too 'safe'. I completely disagree.
I think she is one of the greatest style icons of our time. She dresses respectively and elegantly and always looks beautiful. I cannot fault her.



5 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the comment on my blog, i am a new follower o your blog :)
    I love the pictures on this post look really good
    Nicole xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lucy thanks for your comment on my bog ive followed on gfc wonder if you could do the same ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love kate middleton too, love the outfit, your so pretty :) xx

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you're style, it's so unique!

    Check out my blog if you want! peaceloveandshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, love the jumpsuit Xx

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete