Saturday, 5 May 2012

Whats in my travel makeup bag?

Really quick post for you all today, as I’m of to France in two hours!
Just thought while I’m packing I would photograph what’s in my travel makeup bag.
I don’t feel the need to go into loads of detail of what products I’m taking because it’s quite self-explanatory.
I’m going on French exchange and saying I’m nervous is an understatement!
Going to stay with a family who I have never met and don’t even speak my language is quite a daunting thought but I’m sure there be lovely and make me very welcome.
I will be taking hundreds of photos and filming lots of it so will update you all on what I got up to when I’m back.
Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend and the sun comes out!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm the only person without the MUA Heaven&Earth Palette.I keep telling myself I'm going to buy it but still waiting for the website to have a 'free shipping' offer because it's something like £4.95 to ship to Ireland..

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh enjoy France!
    I love Natural Collection mascaras and I really want the MUA BB cream and Heaven and Earth palette xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love posts like this! I love the Collection 2000 eyeliner, it's great for such a low price :)

    beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete