Wednesday, 16 May 2012

French Exchange!

Becca, Poppy, Alexa and me.
In the boulangerie with everyone. George's face never fails to make me laugh!
MACAROONS!
Me and Becca.
Possibly my favourite photo. Just look at how hot it was...32 degrees to be exact!!
Me and Becca.
The food in France was so yummy!
Me and the girls.
MORE MACAROONS!
icecream!
Me and George at the falconry show.
Very scared after a massive vulture landed behind us in the falconry show.
sunnies - Primark
Blue top - Primark
Earrings - Gift
Jeans - New Look
Blazer - New Look
Outside the Roman theatre at the History park.
Shot taken by Alexa of me gazing into space whilst in the que haha!
More delicious food!
Mmmm just look at those eclairs!

As you probably know from my last post, I have been away for a week on French Exchange. It was....hmm don't really know what to say. During the day it was fine, because that was the time I spent with my friends but they evenings were beyond awkward. Going to stay with a random family who don't speak the same language as me is way more harder than I thought. I don't want to go too much into it but I to want to rub in all of your faces that it was 32 degrees there haha!
Overall though, it was alright. Got a tan out of it so that's good!
Above are a few pictures from my trips around France. The culture is so different there. Mainly, how much they eat! I must have put a stone on whilst over there with the amount they eat haha!
Hope you all had a lovely week and are enjoying the sunshine while it lasts!














No comments:

Post a Comment