Wednesday, 25 April 2012

OOTD: Are we really in Spring!?


First off sorry for not posting in a while! A lot of things have been going on in my personal life at the moment but things are finally calming down!
I love this coat. I feel so glamorous every time I wear it.
I love the buttons and the collar and the print and...You get the gist!
I picked it up in Primark back along, it was a steal at only £10!
I have been loving Primark a lot lately (as you will tell in my coming posts!) I really like how a lot of the things they sell may only be in fashion for a short space of time, but their prices are so good that I don’t mind! I can never go in a Primark and come out empty handed, FACT!
Are you a Primark fan?

4 comments:

  1. Yep, love Primark! That coat is really nice! I've never seen that in Primark, otherwise I probably would have bought it! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute, Love it <3
    http://www.iRachxXx.blogspot.co.uk
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way! primark! that's such a lovely coat...the collar is really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete