Monday, 2 April 2012

My makeup storage!





I love how I store my makeup. Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamt of a beautiful dressing table filled with girly goodies. In December when I got my room decorated me and my mum set out on a mission to find the 'WOW' factor dressing table! My mum managed to find this beauty on ebay and it was a case of love at first sight. I love all the drawers and how I can have a separate draw for every type of product, because I'm such a freak when it comes to checking my makeup is all in the correct place! I know lots of people tend to go for the see-through makeup drawers to store there makeup, but that doesn't really fit the feel of the rest of my room. Me room is decorated in a very Cath Kidston/shabby sheek style decor and I just feel my dressing table suits it better. I love to keep things like my brushes in cute little mugs and glasses that just make it all look more interesting.
How do you store your makeup?

17 comments:

  1. Aww wow, I love your dressing table. I've only got space for one draw to fill with make-up at the moment but when I get my own place I'd love something like this; with loads of little drawers. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! Yeh I love the little drawers! Thankyou for commenting xx

      Delete
  2. Love your storage. You seem to have space for absolutely everything! It's gorge! x

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had storage like this I only have a drawer in my room that's overflowing and unorganised?!
    http://www.irachxXx.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Im such a clean freak when It comes to my makeup! xx

      Delete
  4. That's a lovely dresser- very princess-like! I wish I had a room big enough to fit a dresser too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collection is very tidy compared to mine!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeh Im a freak when it comes to organising my makeup!xx

      Delete
  6. I love this! I'm exactly the same, everything needs to have it's own little place. I'm a little OCD with my make up and clothing organisation haha. But I love this dresser, proper shabby chic. It's beaut! xx

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Im ocd with it all too! Best way to be! Thankyou for commenting xx

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, this is awesome. I did a post on makeup storage, but mine is just a cute wee storage box, yours is epic!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm now following you. :)

    ~ Lauren <3
    TheCosmeticsKitten.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this! Beautiful.
    I'm in a student house so my makeup is all just in boxes on top of my chest of drawers at the moment, I can't wait to get a proper storage system for it all!

    Jesss
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so so much for such a lovely comment! Good luck with the storage xx

      Delete
  9. Really cute storage! I have a post about my make-up storage :)

    http://elvirasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/my-make-upbeauty-set-up.html

    Elvira

    ReplyDelete